Surface Condenser Tube Cleaning System• BFP-3510-230-1
Now available in Diesel! The BFP-3510 Big Shot is the ultimate surface condenser tube cleaning system. The unit comes fully equipped with a 10 HP (7.5 kW) or 15HP (Diesel) motor, a triplex plunger two gun, alternate shot pump, Goodyear T water inlet and outlet hoses, all on a heavy-duty, custom fabricated cart. It seriously makes surface condenser cleaning faster and easier. Just add the correct gun. When the trigger is squeezed, pressurized water propels a Super Scrubber, Coil Tube Brush or other projectiles through a tube 5/8"-1" (15.9-31.8mm) O.D. When used in conjunction with Goodway's Super Scrubbers, the BFP-3510 is capable of removing even the toughest scale, making surface condenser tube cleaning faster than ever before. It is the power plant professional's system of choice for hard deposits! The operator simply inserts a projectile into a tube and shoots. As the projectile is propelled forward, it forces out deposits, leaving the tube thoroughly cleaned. And how about another benefit? This system creates much less wastewater when compared to high-pressure lancing systems.
Base product includes:
BFP-3510 Big Shot Tube Cleaning System, 1-1/2" x 50' (38mm x 15.2m) inlet hose, 3/4" x 50' (19mm x 15.2m) outlet hose with reel, and cart.
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Comfort grip gun - reduces fatigue
- Two gun, alternate shot pump - allows for two operators
- Rugged construction - long life
- Up to 400 PSI at 35 GPM (28 BAR at 132 LPM) - maximum cleaning power, less wastewater
- CE certified
- Motor Power: 10 HP (7.5 kW) or 15 HP (Diesel)
- Input Power: Standard: 26 amps, 230 V, 50/60 Hz AC, 3 phase (Optional: 13 amps, 460 V, 50/60 Hz; 12 amps, 380 V, 50/60 Hz) or Diesel
- Water Requirements: Minimum 20 PSI at 35 GPM (1.4 BAR at 132 LPM) Output Water Pressure: 275-400 PSI at 35 GPM (19-28 BAR at 132 LPM)
- Hoses: 1-1/2" x 50' (38mm x 15.2m) water inlet and 3/4" x 50' (19mm x 15.2m) water outlet
- Pump: Triplex plunger running in oil bath
- Dimensions: 18" (460mm) high x 32" (810mm) wide x 52" (1,320mm) deep
- Weight: 600 lbs (272 kg), net dry
Visit our support section for more information.