SAM-JR Firetube Boiler Cleaning System• SAM-JR
The better way to higher efficiency, lower fuel bills and less time cleaning. A small size and a big punch make this new SAM-JR firetube boiler cleaner a powerhouse for smaller boilers. Designed to handle light to medium scale deposits in boiler tubes 2" (50.8mm) - 2 1/2" (63.5mm) O.D. This lightweight and super portable firetube cleaner is ideal for gas-fired boilers, oil boilers and more. And it's easy to use and to handle. It's "dial in" tube length and dual distance indicators literally let you set the tube length and punch away, without fear of overextending the machine and tape. It's simply the best solution for cleaning smaller firetube boilers.
Use with larger soot recovery systems or with our new SootVac®-JR soot industrial vacuum cleaner for best results.
SAM-JR Boiler Tube Cleaner includes:
SAM-JR boiler tube cleaner, 18" straight nozzle and brush.
Request a Quote
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Preset Brush Travel Feature - set it once per job
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Carrying handle and stand - easy transport and storage
- Simultaneous vacuum - removes deposits
- Quick change tape system - easy maintenance
- Patent #: 9,517,496
- Motor Power: 0.6 HP
- Input Power: Standard: 8 amps,115 V 50/60 Hz AC (Optional: 5 amps, 230 V 50/60 Hz AC)
- Tape Length: 16' (4.9m)
- For Tubes 2" (50.8mm) - 2 1/2" (63.5mm) O.D.
- Dimensions: H 18"(46 cm) x W 8" (20 cm) x L 23" (58 cm)
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Power Cord: 12' (3.6m)
Visit our support section for more information.