RAM PRO XL® Chiller Tube Cleaner Featuring TubeGuard Technology• RAM-PRO-XL
Chiller tube cleaning just keeps getting better. The RAM-PRO-XL® featuring TubeGuard® technology, an innovative tablet-based technology that cleans straight and enhanced tubes better than ever by removing bacteria and protecting tubes from oxidation and corrosion. Without TubeGuard, it takes a very short amount of time for tubes to begin oxidizing, which leads to corrosion and damage to chiller tubes. Not a chance with TubeGuard. It's a total game-changer. Packed with more power than the previous model, this tube cleaning machine boasts of a completely redesigned body, an advanced chain drive system, and a patented Quick Connect shaft connection system that allows for the quicker changing of shafts and brushes. Combining the best rotary tube cleaning mechanics and cutting-edge TubeGuard technology makes the RAM-PRO-XL one of the most advanced, portable tube cleaners available on the market today.
RAM-PRO-XL featuring TubeGuard Chiller Tube Cleaner includes:
RAM-PRO-XL Chiller Tube Cleaner Starter pack, TubeGuard-XL tablets, roll cage, Quick Connect shaft manifold, variable-speed shaft rotation, and two direction footswitch.
Note: Shaft, brushes, TubeGuard tablets, and other accessories sold separately.
- Integrated TubeGuard technology removes bacteria, obliterates dirt buildup, and protects tubes from corrosion
- Sturdy roll cage - protects equipment at job sites and in the back of a crowded work truck
- Saves time - Quick Connect shaft attaches with a simple push and disassembles for easy transport
- Peak on-site performance - chain drive system replaces traditional rubber belt for a smoother performance during challenging cleaning situations
- Designed for rugged environments - motor assembly is connected with vibration isolators to better tolerate bumps and jolts
- Compact, integrated dolly - allows for easier transportation and storage
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable, 0-900 rpm
- Motor Power: .5 HP
- Input Power: Standard: 5.5 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (Optional: 3 amps, 230 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Water Requirements: Min 30 PSI at 2 GPM
- Dimensions: 20" high x 9" wide x 26" deep
- Weight: 55 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.