RAM-PRO Portable Chiller Tube Cleaner• RAM-PRO-60
The award-winning and powerful RAM-PRO is specifically designed to handle the demanding environment of commercial tube cleaning contractor. It boasts a protective "roll bar" to protect against drops and truck 'mishaps", and includes an updated chain drive system and a patented quick-connect shaft connection system that makes short work of brush and shaft changes. It truly is unlike any tube cleaner on the market today. The RAM-PRO is designed to work with high-quality Goodway quick connect shafts and brushes to provide the ultimate cleaning of straight tubes, in a large variety of chiller brands and models. The Goodway RAM-PRO uses special Quick Connect Shaft connectors. Please make sure that you order the correct shafts for this model. Shafts are identified by saying "Quick Connect Shaft".
RAM-PRO Portable Chiller Tube Cleaner includes:
RAM-PRO Chiller Tube Cleaner, roll cage, quick connect shaft manifold and two direction foot switch. Note: Shaft, brushes and other accessories sold separately.
Request a Quote
- Sturdy roll cage - protects equipment at job sites and in back of a crowded work truck
- Saves time - Quick Connect shaft attaches with a simple push and disassembles for easy transport
- Peak on-site performance - no more slipped belts or equipment down time
- Chain drive system - for a smoother performance in challenging cleaning situations
- Designed for rugged environments - motor assembly is connected with vibration isolators to help tolerate bumps and jolts
- Compact and lightweight - easy to carry and less than 1/2 the weight of other tube cleaners
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 862.5 rpm
- Motor Power: .25 HP (115V), .5 HP (230V)
- Input Power: Standard: 5.5 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 5.5 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 4.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 4.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Water Requirements: Min 30 PSI at 2 GPM
- For tubes 7/16" (11mm) - 1" (25mm)
- Dimensions: 16" high x 9" wide x 20" deep
- Weight: 35 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.