RAM-6 Chiller Tube Cleaner, High Flow• RAM-6-60
The RAM-6 Tube Cleaner is the ultimate rotary tube cleaning machine. When used with a "Patriot" Dual Diameter Brush, the advanced features of this machine allow it to thoroughly clean even the most fouled internally enhanced tubes. This versatile unit features a full 1-1/2 HP (1.1 kW), variable speed drive motor, a cleaning solution injection system and a separate 500 PSI (35 BAR) pump that delivers a 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) power flush. When cleaning internally enhanced tubes, the operator can adjust the shaft speed to match the internal spiral of the tube, causing the brush to be "self" propelled through the tube. It is ideal for removing both, soft and hard deposits, from internally enhanced as well as smooth bore tubes/pipes 1/4"-1" (6.4-25.4mm) I.D. The RAM-6 uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. The unit feeds high pressure water through the casing to the cleaning tool, power flushing out deposits as they are loosened. When the cleaning solution injection system is activated, the unit automatically feeds a mixture of cleaning solution and water through the casing to the cleaning tool as the shaft is fed into the tube. When the shaft direction is reversed, the unit switches to a water only power flush, leaving the tubes thoroughly cleaned.
RAM-6 Tube Cleaner, contractor dolly, tool storage box and foot switch. Note: Shaft, brushes and other accessories sold separately.
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Speed control - set shaft rotation at optimum speed for each application
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Large pneumatic tires and heavy-duty contractor dolly - easy to move
- Simultaneous cleaning solution injection and water power flush up to 500 PSI at 2.2 GPM (35 BAR at 8.3 LPM) - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed:Variable, 200-800 rpm
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP (1.1 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 15 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 7.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 7.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Water Requirements: Minimum 25 PSI at 2.2 GPM (1.7 BAR at 8.3 LPM)
- Output Water Pressure: Up to 500 PSI at 2.2 GPM (35 BAR at 8.3 LPM)
- Dimensions: 23" (580mm) high x 16" (410mm) wide x 10" (250mm) deep
- Weight: 103 lbs (47 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.