RAM-4 Chiller Tube Cleaning Kit• R4R-25Q
Goodway was the first company to develop rotary tube cleaning technology and our RAM-4 Tube Cleaner is the fourth generation of the original rotary tube cleaner. The RAM-4 Tube Cleaner Kit is our most commonly used package for cleaning TRANE, Carrier, YORK, McQuay and other popular chillers. It is ideal for cleaning tubes/pipes 1/4"-1" (6.4-25.4mm) I.D. in chillers, condensers, evaporators, absorption machines and heat exchangers, and makes tough tube cleaning a simple, one-person operation. The RAM-4 uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. It feeds water through the casing to the cleaning tool, flushing out deposits as they are loosened. The flexible shaft snakes through each tube, unaffected by any bends caused by sagging. All brushes and tools are designed not to cut into the tube wall or get stuck in the tube.
RAM-4 Tube Cleaner Kit includes:
1 - RAM-4 Chiller Tube Cleaner (w/Bi Directional Foot Switch), 2 - GTC-703Q-25 Flexible Shafts, 1 - 9401 Chiller Bib Bag, 1 - 9402 Chiller Bib Frame, 25 - GTC-211Q Blue Nylon Brushes (Choice of size), 15 - SGBQ Spin Grit Brushes (Choice of size), 2 - GTC-205Q or GTC-206Q Buffing Tools, 8 - Replacement Blades for Buffing Tools and 1 - REP-703Q-KIT Repair Kit for GTC-703Q Flexible Shafts.
Note: Quick connect and standard thread shaft/brushes available.
Request a Quote
- Bi-Directional Foot switch - shaft reversal aids cleaning
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 862.5 rpm
- Motor Power: 1/2 HP (0.4 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 9 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 9 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 4.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 4.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 49lbs (22 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.