RAM-4 Chiller Tube Cleaner• RAM-4-ID-60-R
Goodway Technologies pioneered the modern tube cleaner, helping save time and money, and drive efficiency in heat exchangers worldwide. The all-new RAM-4 is the fifth generation of this market-leading tube cleaner. It boasts a sleek modern design, improved portability, and intuitive controls that make the RAM-4 tube cleaners the choice worldwide to make tough heat exchanger tube cleaning a simple, one-person operation.
RAM-4 delivers powerful performance for fast, effective cleaning of tubes/pipes 1/4"-1" (6.4-25.4mm) I.D. in chillers, condensers, evaporators, absorption machines, and heat exchangers. The system boasts a brand-new design, delivering better portability, a modern, sleek design, and improved usability.
The RAM 4 uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft, which spins to clean tubes of silt, mud, scale, and more. Integrated flush quickly removes deposits, keeping tubes clean and operating optimally.
RAM 4 also features a reversible shaft rotation to increase cleaning performance and includes a two-direction foot switch, which enables faster, more controlled cleaning.
RAM-4 Tube Cleaner includes:
- RAM-4 machine
- Mobile dolly with tool storage box
- Two-direction footswitch.
Note: Shaft, brushes, and other accessories sold separately.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Larger wheels for improved mobility
- Sleek, modern design
- Intuitive easy-to-use controls
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- RAM-4-A is CE certified
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 862.5 rpm
- Motor Power: 1/2 HP (0.4 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 9 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 9 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 4.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 4.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 49 lbs (22 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.