QS-300 Condenser Tube Cleaning Gun• QS-300
The QS-300 Condenser Tube Cleaning Gun is the preferred choice among power plant professionals. Equipped with state-of-the-art features and cutting-edge technology, this unit offers everything needed to outshoot the competition. When the touch-activated trigger is squeezed, air and water propels Tube Scrubbers, Coil Tube Brushes, or other projectiles, through tubes 5/8"-1" (15.9-31.8mm) O.D., to remove deposits, effortlessly. The operator simply inserts a projectile into a tube and shoots. As the projectile propels forward, the unit's in-line pressurized water system hurls projectiles through deposits with ease - resulting in remarkably clean and efficient tubes.
QS-300 Compressed Air Condenser Tube Cleaning Gun includes:
QS-300 Quick Shot Tube Cleaning Gun, safety shield, hoses, tapered nozzle and carrying case.
Request a Quote
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Power assisted trigger - reduces fatigue
- Automatic pressure relief system - minimizes the risk of blow-back
- Rugged construction - long life
- Compact - easy handling
- High pressure - maximum cleaning power
- Air Requirements: Minimum 70 PSI (4.8 BAR), Maximum 150 PSI (10 BAR)
- Water Pressure Requirements: Maximum 150 PSI (10 BAR)
- Hoses: 10' (3m) air hose and 10' (3m) water hose included
- Dimensions: 9" (230mm) long Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Carrying Case: 14" (370mm) high x 19" (480mm) wide x 5 " (140mm) deep
Visit our support section for more information.