Chiller Tube Cleaning Complete Kit, Variable Speed, Speed-Feed Gun• R5SFVS-45Q-60
RAM-5 Tube Cleaner Kit represents our most commonly used package for cleaning chiller tubes that utilizes speed-feed technology. The patented RAM-5SFVS Speed-Feed Tube Cleaner makes tube cleaning quick and easy with its revolutionary Speed-Feed gun. It is the machine of choice among contractors, managers of buildings and facilities with large tube bundles. Combine with Goodway Blue Nylon Brushes and the RAM-5 will clean tubes up to four times faster than any other rotary tube cleaner. Flexible shafts and Goodway Blue Nylon Brushes are available for use with the Speed-Feed gun for removing soft deposits in straight tubes/pipes 9/16"-1" (14.3-25.4mm) I.D. Other flexible shafts and accessories are available for use without the Speed-Feed gun for removing a variety of deposits in straight and curved tubes/pipes "-1" (6.4-25.4mm) I.D. The RAM-5SF uses a special cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. It feeds water through the casing to the cleaning tool, flushing out deposits as they are loosened. Gun controls shaft rotation and waterflow. Simply push the top of the trigger to rotate the flexible shaft in a clockwise direction and enter the tube. Push the bottom of the trigger to reverse the rotation and exit the tube. Shaft feed automatically stops at a preset mark when the brush reaches the end of the tube.
RAM-5 Tube Cleaner Kit includes:
RAM-5SFVS Speed-Feed Tube Cleaner (available in various input power options), Speed-Feed gun, 15' (4.6m) guide hose, one set of shaft feeder gears (specify size), mobile dolly, tool storage box and two direction foot switch. Quick connect and standard thread shaft/brushes are also available.
Request a Quote
- Reduced labor - 3' (0.9m) per second
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Versatile - interchangeable cleaning tools
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush - removes deposits
- Increased productivity - trigger-controlled operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 862.5 rpm
- Speed-Feed Gun Rate: 3' (0.9m) per second
- Speed-Feed Gun Push/Pull Force: 50 lbs (222 N) Motor Power: 1 HP (0.6 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 12 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 12 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 6 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 6 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions (Excluding Gun and Guide Hose): 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.