Big Shot Condenser Tube Cleaning Gun• BSL-50
Cleaning high volumes of surface condenser tubes take a toll on the operator. The BSL-50 includes a variety of ergonomic features to aid in managing fatigue, like an easy-to-attach, padded aluminum shoulder stock that provides added leverage when you need it. This patented system uses small amounts of high-pressure water to fire projectiles down tubes, quickly cleaning dirt and debris, all while minimizing wastewater. It also includes a separate, patented air pressure assisted trigger, which requires an incredible 90% less effort for firing projectiles - what a difference it makes when you have thousands of tubes to clean! There's no bulky pressure gauge on the BSL-50. The simple cleared-tube indicator reliably shows when the projectile has exited the tube. But don't let all this comfort fool you, with a flow rate of up to 50 GPM, the BSL-50 Big Shot cleans tubes faster than ever. Use with the BFP-3510 or other tube shooting machines.
Note: BSL-50 uses only water pressure to fire projectiles. Air only used for trigger assistance.
BSL-50 Big Shot Condenser Tube Cleaning Gun includes:
BSL-50 tube cleaner gun, quick connect fittings and case.
Request a Quote
- One or two-handed use
- Rugged ABS outer shell - air-pressure assisted trigger
- Padded aluminum shoulder stock
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Easily interchangeable nozzles
- Clear, removable splash shield
- Reliable cleared tube indicator
- Flow rate up to 50 GPM
- Minimizes wastewater when compared to high pressure systems
- CE certified
- Application: Smooth Bore Tubes
- Tube Size Range: 5/8"-11/2" O.D
- Air Requirements: 90-150 PSI at 1 CFM (for trigger use only)
- Water Requirements: Maximum 600 PSI at 50 GPM
- Special Features: Air Powered, Water Flush, Quick Connect Hose Fittings
- Dimensions: 12" Long (22" Long with Shoulder Stock)
- Weight: 4 Lbs, Net Dry (5 Lbs with Shoulder Stock)
- Accessories: Carrying Case
Visit our support section for more information.