Air Powered, Heavy Duty Tube Cleaner• AWT-100X
The AWT-100X Air Powered Tube Cleaner is our most powerful and versatile unit. Use it for tubes, pipes and more, in wet or dry cleaning conditions. It incorporates the same operating principles as the AWT-100. Equipped with a 4 HP (3 kW) drive motor, this machine has the strength needed to clean virtually any tube/pipe 1/4" (6.4mm) I.D. and up. Flexible shafts and accessories are available for both, wet or dry applications. The AWT-100X uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. For wet applications, the unit feeds water through the casing to the cleaning tool, flushing out deposits as they are loosened. For dry applications, the GTC-DPA Dry Pickup Attachment and a simultaneous vacuum are used to remove loosened deposits.
AWT-100X Heavy-Duty Air Powered Cleaner includes:
Air lubricator, adjustable speed/torque control, mobile dolly, tool storage box and foot switch.
AWT-100X Air Powered Tube Cleaner includes: AWT-100X Heavy-Duty Air Power Tube Cleaner, air lubricator, adjustable speed/torque control, mobile dolly with tool storage box and foot switch.
Note: Shaft, brushes and other accessories sold separately.
Request a Quote
- Air powered - shock resistant
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Air lubricator - extends motor life
- Speed/torque control - set shaft rotation at optimum speed for each application
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush or vacuum - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- CE certified
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable, 500-3,000 rpm
- Motor Power: Up to 4 HP (3 kW) depending upon air pressure and volume
- Air Requirements: Minimum 60 PSI at 85 CFM (4.1 BAR at 2.38 m3/min), Maximum 100 PSI at 130 CFM (7 BAR at 3.64 m3/min)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 54 lbs (25 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.