Portable Spraying System Kit• BIO-JR
The BIO-JR kit is a portable hand-carried, or shoulder carried chemical spraying system, and chemical, designed for the quick and effective spraying of chemical products on a variety of surfaces. This fully portable system offers 110 psi (7.5 bar) power, at 0.34 GPM (1.28 liter) flow rate. It includes 3.3. Gallon (12.5 liters) tank that can be used for "ready to use" chemical, or for water. BIO-JR can be used with ready to use chemicals or concentrates. It also includes a 1.75 quart (1.65 liters) chemical concentrate tank that allows for the adjustable metering of chemicals from a 30:1 to 6:1 ratio.
The BIO-JR is powered by a long-lasting 12v deep cycle rechargeable battery.
BIO-JR portable spraying system includes:
BIO JR sprayer, 10' self-coiling spray hose, spray gun with 18" (45.7 cm) wand, and a 25-degree spray nozzle.
- Deep cycle 12 Amp, 12 V rechargeable battery
- Integrated 3.3-gallon water or ready-to-use chemical tank and 1.75-quart chemical tank
- Adjustable control valve to inject chemicals from a 30:1 to 6:1 ratio
- 18" (45.7 cm) wand, and a 25-degree spray nozzle
- Heavy-duty adjustable carrying strap with shoulder pads
- A wide variety of custom attachments available
- For portable spraying of water-based ready-to-use and concentrated chemicals
- Motor Power: 0.2 HP
- Input Power: 12 amps, 12 V, DC rechargeable VRLA battery
- Recharge Power: 0.3 amp, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC Optional: 0.2 amp, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Water Pressure: 110 PSI at 0.34 GPM
- Pump: Positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Water Tank: 3.3 gallons
- Chemical Concentrate Container: 1.75 quarts
- Dimensions: 19" high x 18" wide x 10" deep
- Sprayer Weight: 20 lbs net dry; 55 lbs at 3.3 gallons water and 1.75 quarts chemical
Visit our support section for more information.