BIOSPRAY-5 Ultra-Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-5
2020 PLANT ENGINEERING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR WINNER
BIOSPRAY®-5 uses advanced micro-droplet spray technology and CO2 propulsion to safely spray alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants. Using this system reduces labor time and chemical usage versus spray pumps and wipes.
BIOSPRAY-5 features an ultra-portable, lightweight design made from heavy-duty construction. When combined with our quick-dry EPA registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is especially useful for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment.
- BioSpray lab-calibrated microdroplet technology takes less time to complete sanitation procedures than "spray n wipe" solutions, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries. Reduce labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Use for high contact, high turn-over areas like office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, restaurants, doctor's offices, food prep surfaces, and more.
- Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces like office surfaces, keyboards, phones, desks, and door handles—also athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas, and much more.
BIOSPRAY-5 surface Sanitizer System includes:
- BIOSPRAY-5 surface sanitizer system
- Empty 5lb CO2 container
- Microdroplet spray gun
- 10' (3M) hose
- Rinse bottle
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever.
- Portable disinfectant sprayer
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% on chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Heavy-duty ABS case
- Made in the U.S.A
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 5lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 10'
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 22” high x 16” wide x 9” deep
- Weight: 18 lbs
- CE certified
Visit our support section for more information.
Product InformationWhere can SaniZide Pro 1 be used?
Use Sanizide Pro 1 on a wide variety of hard nonporous, non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in healthcare, and EMS, dental facilities, veterinary, commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.How long does the CO2 tank last?
Depending on the model, and activity usage, the following can be used for total spray time
Where can BIOSPRAY D2 be used?
- 5lb cylinder: 22 mins
- 10lb cylinder: 45 mins
- 20lb cylinder: 90 mins
Use BioSpray D2 on a wide variety of hard nonporous surfaces, including food contact and non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, food and beverage manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, medical facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.Is BioSpray D2 effective against COVID-19 (aka SARS-CoV-2)
The EPA has identified BioSpray D2 on the list of “Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2”. BioSpray D2 is a sub registered chemical from BEST Sanitizers. You can see the original EPA information by searching EPA# 73232-1 at this link.