BIOSPRAY-5 Ultra-Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-5
The BIOSPRAY®-5 ultra-portable surface sanitizer system is designed for on-the-go surface sanitizing and disinfection. The BIOSPRAY-5 uses no electricity and is powered by a lightweight 5lb CO2 tank.
BIOSPRAY-5 features an ultra-portable, lightweight design made from heavy-duty construction. When combined with our quick-dry EPA registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is especially useful for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment.
- BioSpray lab-calibrated microdroplet technology takes less time to complete sanitation procedures than "spray n wipe" solutions, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries. Reduce labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Use in high contact, high turn-over areas like office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, restaurants, doctor's offices, food prep surfaces, and more.
- Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces like office surfaces, keyboards, phones, desks, and door handles. Also athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas, and much more.
BIOSPRAY-5 surface Sanitizer System includes:
BIOSPRAY-5 surface sanitizer system, empty 5lb CO2 container, microdroplet spray gun, 10' (3M) hose, rinse bottle.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% on chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Heavy-duty ABS case
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Patents: U.S. 8,635,873, U.S. 8,833,078
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Input Power: None, uses 5lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 10'
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 22” high x 16” wide x 9” deep
- Weight: 18 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.