BIOSPRAY-5 Ultra-Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-5
For sanitizing on-the-go, the BIOSPRAY®-5 ultra-portable sanitizer system is for you. This unit features a lightweight 5lb CO2 tank and offers an intermittent spray functionality for spot sanitation across a variety of hard nonporous surfaces.
Use in high contact, high turn-over areas like office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, restaurants, doctor's offices, food prep surfaces, and more. When combined with our quick-dry EPA registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is especially useful for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment.
BIOSPRAY-5 features an ultra-portable, lightweight design made from heavy-duty construction that features an easy-load technology for the CO2 canister and an easy to clean and maintain ABS body. No power is ever needed!
Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces as well as general surfaces like general office surfaces, like keyboards, phones, desks, and door handles. Also athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas, and much more. And the lab calibrated spray-and-shoot technology provides way more effective coverage - with less chemical - than pump sprays or wipes, reaching inside even the smallest cracks and crevices.
BioSpray covers surfaces faster and more completely than conventional methods of trigger-spray bottles or wipes, reducing labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
BioSpray system takes less time to complete sanitation procedures, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time vs wipes or pumps
- A highly calibrated delivery system for more effective coverage
- Microdroplets saves on sanitizer by increasing surface coverage
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Heavy-duty ABS case
- Made in the U.S.A
- Patents: U.S. 8,635,873, U.S. 8,833,078
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Input Power: None, uses 5lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 10'
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 22” high x 16” wide x 9” deep
- Weight: 18 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.