BIOSPRAY-10C Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-10C
BIOSPRAY®-10C uses advanced mico-droplet spray technology and CO2 propulsion to spray alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants safely. Using this system reduces labor time and chemical usage versus spray pumps and wipes and covers more completely, leaving equipment and surfaces completed sanitized or disinfected.
The BioSpray-10C surface sanitation system from Goodway Technologies is a portable system for faster, safer, and more efficient surface sanitation and disinfection.
- BioSpray lab-calibrated microdroplet technology takes less time to complete sanitation procedures than "spray n wipe" solutions, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries. Reduce labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Use high contact, high turn-over areas like conveyor belts, hospital surfaces, office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, healthcare settings, nursing homes, and more.
- Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- BIOSPRAY-10C system
- Empty 10lb CO2 tank
- Lab calibrated microdroplet spray gun
- 20" (6m) hose
- Rinse bottle
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% on chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Stores up to 4 BIOSPRAY 1-liter containers (3 internal, one on the gun)
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 10lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 20' (6m)
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 44” high x 24” wide x 19” deep
- Weight: 82 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.
Product InformationHow long does the CO2 tank last?
Depending on the model, and activity usage, the following can be used for total spray time
Where can BIOSPRAY D2 be used?
- 5lb cylinder: 22 mins
- 10lb cylinder: 45 mins
- 20lb cylinder: 90 mins
Use BioSpray D2 on a wide variety of hard nonporous surfaces, including food contact and non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, food and beverage manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, medical facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.Is BioSpray D2 effective against COVID-19 (aka SARS-CoV-2)
The EPA has identified BioSpray D2 on the list of “Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2”. BioSpray D2 is a sub registered chemical from BEST Sanitizers. You can see the original EPA information by searching EPA# 73232-1 at this link.Where can SaniZide Pro 1 be used?
Use Sanizide Pro 1 on a wide variety of hard nonporous, non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in healthcare, and EMS, dental facilities, veterinary, commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.