BIOSPRAY-10C Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-10C
The BioSpray-10C surface sanitation system from Goodway Technologies is a portable system for faster, safer, and more efficient surface sanitation and disinfection. The cordless BioSpray system uses an advanced CO2 delivery technology and a lab-calibrated spray gun to apply BIOSPRAY surface sanitizers with better coverage and less chemical usage than spray bottles and wipes.
- BioSpray lab-calibrated microdroplet technology takes less time to complete sanitation procedures than "spray n wipe" solutions, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries. Reduce labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Use in high contact, high turn-over areas like office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, healthcare settings, nursing homes, and more.
- Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces
BIOSPRAY-10C surface Sanitizer System includes:
BIOSPRAY-10C surface sanitizer system, empty 10lb CO2 container, microdroplet spray gun, 20' (6M) hose, rinse bottle.
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% on chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Stores up to 4 BIOSPRAY 1-liter containers (3 internal, one on the gun)
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 10lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 20' (6m)
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 44” high x 24” wide x 19” deep
- Weight: 82 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.