Portable, Cordless 10lb CO2 Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-10
The BIOSPRAY®-10 portable surface sanitizing system offers similar speed and chemical usage savings to the larger BIOSPRAY-20, but in a smaller, more portable solution. Quickly sanitizing surfaces especially high touch, high contact areas. When combined with our quick-dry EPA registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is especially useful for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment. No power is ever needed! BioSpray covers surfaces faster and more completely than conventional methods of trigger-spray bottles or wipes, the lab calibrated microdroplet technology reduces labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Sanitizing food contact and non-food contact surfaces
- General office surfaces, like keyboards, phones, desks, and door handles.
- Athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas, and much more
BIOSPRAY-10 surface Sanitizer System includes:
BIOSPRAY-10 surface sanitizer system, empty 10lb CO2 container, microdroplet spray gun, 20' (6M) hose, rinse bottle.
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Microdroplets delivery system for more effective coverage
- Portable for easy transport and storage
- Hygienic stainless steel design for easy cleaning and years of service
- Perfect for “dry” clean areas where sensitive equipment prohibits wet cleaners.
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 10lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 20' (6M)
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 40” high x 16” wide x 25” deep
- Weight: 86 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.