Portable, Cordless 10lb CO2 Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-10
The BIOSPRAY®-10 portable surface sanitizing system offers similar speed and chemical usage savings to the larger BIOSPRAY-20 but in a smaller, more portable solution. Quickly sanitizing surfaces, especially high touch, high contact areas. Combined with our quick-dry EPA-registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is beneficial for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment. No power is ever needed! BioSpray covers surfaces faster and more completely than conventional methods of trigger-spray bottles or wipes. The lab-calibrated microdroplet technology reduces labor time by up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Sanitizing food contact and non-food contact surfaces
- General office surfaces, like keyboards, phones, desks, and door handles.
- Athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas, and much more
BIOSPRAY-10 surface Sanitizer System includes:
- BIOSPRAY-10 surface sanitizer system
- Empty 10lb CO2 container
- Microdroplet spray gun
- 20' (6M) hose
- Rinse bottle
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Microdroplets delivery system for more effective coverage
- Portable for easy transport and storage
- Hygienic stainless steel design for easy cleaning and years of service
- Perfect for “dry” clean areas where sensitive equipment prohibits wet cleaners.
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 10lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 20' (6M)
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 40” high x 16” wide x 25” deep
- Weight: 86 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.
Product InformationWhere can BIOSPRAY D2 be used?
Use BioSpray D2 on a wide variety of hard nonporous surfaces, including food contact and non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, food and beverage manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, medical facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.Is BioSpray D2 effective against COVID-19 (aka SARS-CoV-2)
The EPA has identified BioSpray D2 on the list of “Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2”. BioSpray D2 is a sub registered chemical from BEST Sanitizers. You can see the original EPA information by searching EPA# 73232-1 at this link.Where can SaniZide Pro 1 be used?
Use Sanizide Pro 1 on a wide variety of hard nonporous, non-food contact surfaces. Examples include use in healthcare, and EMS, dental facilities, veterinary, commercial business, retail business, offices, fitness centers, manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, daycare centers, funeral homes, and more.How long does the CO2 tank last?
Depending on the model, and activity usage, the following can be used for total spray time
- 5lb cylinder: 22 mins
- 10lb cylinder: 45 mins
- 20lb cylinder: 90 mins