Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer, 4000 PSI• GPW-4000-G
A true workhorse, the GPW-4000-G Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer is ideal for use in remote locations. It is powered by the latest Honda 13 HP engine, offering low vibration, excellent fuel efficiency, and super-clean combustion. The unit features a 1.7-gallon fuel tank for a long running time. It is well balanced on a heavy-duty cart and can hold up to 2 gallons of cleaning solution (order APC-100, cleaning solution not included). And with it delivering 4000 PSI of power at 4GPM it'll be all the power and flow you need!
The pressure washer comes with a 4' wand, 50' hose, 5 quick connect nozzles, cart, and soap injector.
- 13 HP Honda engine - reliable
- Thermal valve - protects pump
- Safety pressure relief valve - protects operator
- Steel reinforced hose - rugged
- Plated steel wand - durable
- Five quick connect nozzles - matches application
- Can use hot water - additional cleaning power
- Soap siphon tube - easy injection of chemicals
- Engine power: 13 HP Honda, recoil start
- Output water pressure: 4,000 PSI at 4 GPM
- Pump: Plunger type running in oil bath
- Dimensions: 42" high x 27" wide x 37" deep
- Weight: 140 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.