2000 PSI Electric Powered Hot Water Pressure Washer with Diesel Burner• HPW-2000E
When you need extra cleaning power, HPW-2000-E Hot Water Pressure Washers provide it with heat. Each unit comes equipped with a plated steel wand, a soap injector and four quick connect nozzles. The HPW-2000-E is powered by an electric motor and heats water to 185°F through a Beckett diesel burner.
- Steel construction - Long life
- Steel reinforced hose - Rugged
- Plated steel wand - Durable
- Four quick connect nozzles - Matches application
- Heats water - Additional cleaning power
- Thermostat - Temperature control
- Soap siphon tube - Easy injection of chemical
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Input Power: 27 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz AC, single phase
- Output Water Pressure: 2,000 PSI at 3.5 GPM
- Pump: Triplex ceramic plunger running in oil bath
- Dimensions: 41" high x 27"wide x 42" deep
- Weight: 385 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.