Industrial Vacuum, HEPA, Wet-Dry, Heavy Duty w/Twin Motors VAC-2-HEPAPrint
VAC-2-HEPA Industrial HEPA Vacuums
Enjoy the versatility of wet-dry performance. The VAC-2-HEPA Wet-Dry Industrial Vacuum is the safe solution for fine particle recovery applications. Equipped with twin-motor power, the VAC-2-HEPA produces a static water lift of 83"and an air displacement of 150 CFM to tackle even the toughest of tasks.
How It Works. When recovering dry debris, the lower intake is used. A disposable paper filter bag traps the majority of material - capacity 5 gallons. When recovering liquids or bulk materials, the upper intake is used - capacity 12 gallons. In all cases, fine particles are filtered to 0.3 microns by a cloth filter, a Dacron filter, a polypropylene filter and a HEPA filter. Only "clean," safe air passes through vacuum exhaust.
Version available with vacuum head and drum ring to attach directly to 55 gallon drum.
Standard version includes: VAC-2-HEPA, filters, 20 gallon stainless steel tank, handles, wheels and casters.
Note: Product does not include accessories. Order DA-KIT-9-H or individual accessories (2")
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Stainless steel tank - fits any application
- Liquid shut-off - prevents overflow
- Metal deflector - will not shatter
- 12" HEPA filter - long life
- HEPA filter monitor light - lets operator know when to replace filter
- 1-1/2" or 2" hoses - versatile
- Motor Power: 2.7 HP total, By Pass Motors
- Input power: 13 Amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (Addtional options available)
- Power Supply Cord: 37', 14-3
- Static Water Lift: 66"
- Air Displacement: 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 17" diameter tank, 40" high overall
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Dry Capacity: 5 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 12 gallons
- HEPA Filter: Certified 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns and 150 CF