Pump-Out Industrial/Commercial Vacuum• EV-60-P-60
Large volumes of standing water, whether from mechanical accidents or natural disaster flood events can cause sickness and structural damage. The EV-60-P Twin-Motor Wet Flood Vacuum is equipped with an internal pump for controlled discharge of recovered liquids. It has two independent motor switches, as well as an independent switch for the pump. Recovered liquids can be discharged while vacuuming at 30 GPM, or pumped out later. With both motors on, the vacuum produces a static water lift of 82" and an air displacement of 120 CFM.
EV-60-P Twin-Motor Wet Vacuum includes:
An EV-60-P Vacuum, 20.6-gallon stainless steel tank with internal pump, handles, wheels and casters, 8-1/2' vinyl crush proof hose, three piece 52" wand, 16" squeegee floor tool and A pump out at 30 GPM.
Add to Cart
- Internal 30 GPM pump - controlled discharge of liquids
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Independent motor switches - can run on one or both motors
- Stainless steel tank - fits any application
- Liquid shut-off - prevents overflow
- Reusable filter - saves money
- Cord hook - easy storage of power supply cord
- Motor Power: 2 HP By-Pass Motors
- Input Power: 16 Amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz (Other options available)
- Power Supply Cord: 27',16-3
- Static Water Lift: 82"
- Air Displacement: 120 CFM
- Dimensions: 17" diameter tank, 41" high overall
- Weight: 69 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.