Pump-Out Industrial Flood Vacuum• EV-60-P
Integrated pump-out feature makes quick work of big spills.
Large volumes of standing water, whether from mechanical accidents or natural disaster flood events, can cause sickness and structural damage. The EV-60-P Twin-Motor Wet Flood Vacuum has incredible vacuum power, and an internal pump to quickly discharge recover liquids. It has two independent motor switches and an independent switch for the pump. Recovered liquids can be discharged while vacuuming at 30 GPM or pumped out later. With both motors on, the vacuum produces a static water lift of 82" and an air displacement of 120 CFM.
EV-60-P Pump-Out Vacuum includes:
- 20.6-gallon stainless-steel tank with casters and handles
- 8 1/2" vinyl crush-proof hose
- Wheels, caster
- Pump-out at 48 GPM
- 3 piece 52" wand, 16" squeegee floor tool, and 8' vinyl discharge hose
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Internal 48 GPM pump - controlled discharge of liquids
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Independent motor switches - can run on one or both motors
- Stainless steel tank - easy cleaning
- Liquid shut-off - prevents overflow
- Reusable filter - saves money
- Cord hook - easy storage of power supply cord
- CE Certified
- Motor Power: 2 HP By-Pass Motors
- Input Power: 15 Amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz (Other options available)
- Power Supply Cord: 27',14-3
- Wet Capacity: 11 Gallon
- Static Water Lift: 82"
- Air Displacement: 120 CFM
- Dimensions: 17" diameter tank, 41" high overall
- Weight: 69 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.