Large Volume Industrial Vacuum HEPA, Wet/Dry, Explosion Proof Vacuum, 120V• VAC-EX-120-25SS
Even in hazardous conditions, the VAC-EX-120-25SS gives you peace of mind with the convenience of standard 120V power. Use in environments where flammable, dry powders are present—Manufacturing, 3D printing, paper, packaging, medical and pharma, and more.
This hazardous pickup vacuum (also known as an explosion-proof vacuum) i easy to maneuver, easy to set up, and easy to empty, its 25-gallon tilting stainless steel SAE 304 tank provides less than 10 Ohms of resistivity. This CSA-certified vacuum includes a complete static dissipating tool kit and suction hose and is ready to work in even the most hazardous environments.
Certified for use in hazardous locations with the following certifications.
- Class I, Division 1, Group D T3C
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G (NFPA 70)
VAC-EX-120-25SS HEPA Wet/Dry Explosion Proof Vacuum includes:
- VAC-EX-120-25SS Industrial Certified Explosion Proof Vacuum with drain valve
- 25-gallon non-sparking stainless steel tank
- 1-1/2"-10' flexible Kanaflex hose
- Double bend wand
- Stainless steel crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Curved tip nozzle
- Floor tool
- Rubber squeegee
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Certified explosion proof/dust ignition proof HEPA filter - included with an efficiency of 99.995% at 0.3 Micron
- Wet/dry recovery
- Designed for the recovery of flammable and toxic powders
- Electric 1.3HP 120v 60hz 40'14-3
- Power cord (male plug not included)
- Complete static dissipating tool kit and suction hose included
- Drain valve for easy emptying
- Power Requirements: 9 Amps, 120 V, 60 Hz AC
- Static Water Lift: 70"
- Air Displacement: 133 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 16 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 17 gallons
- Dimensions: 43"(h) x 27" (w) x 27" (d)
- Weight: 100 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.