Industrial Vacuum, Wet/Dry, Explosion Proof Cleanup• VAC-EX-AV-25SS
Facilities in industrial manufacturing, food and beverage production and others with normally explosive and hazardous conditions require top rated certified equipment they can trust. This certified air-powered "explosion-proof" vacuum meets more safety ratings than any other explosion proof vacuum we manufacture! This includes all Class I, Div. 1, Group ratings A, B, C and D and Class II Div. 1, Groups E, F and G (NFPA 70).
Plus, the true HEPA-rated downstream mounted filter assures additional safety for both, wet and dry applications. Added to the list of features is the tilting 25-gallon stainless steel SAE 304 tank with less than 10 Ohms resistivity, making the VAC-EX-AV-25SS one of our largest capacity explosion proof vacuums.
VAC-EX-AV-25SS air Powered Explosion Proof Vacuum includes:
VAC-EX-AV-25SS Air Powered Dry Hazardous Area Vacuum, grounded air supply hose, anti-static filter. Complete accessory kit includes a 25-gallon non-sparking stainless steel tank with tilt feature.
Request a Quote
- Grounding cable - limits hazards
- Air powered - shock resistant tilting tank with dump valve - easy dumping
- Reusable filters - saves money
- HEPA filter system traps particles down to .3 microns - superior filtration
- Tool basket - easy storage of accessories
- Uses 1-1/2", 2" or 3" hoses - versatile
- Air Requirements: Minimum 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Air Line: 1/2" I.D. or larger
- Static Water Lift: 180" at 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Air Displacement: 110 CFM at 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 16 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 17 Gallons
- Dimensions: 46"(h) x 27"(w) x 30"(d)
- Weight: 89 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.