Industrial Vacuum, Wet/Dry, Explosion Proof Cleanup• VAC-EX-AV-25SS
Facilities in industrial manufacturing, food and beverage production and others with normally explosive and hazardous conditions require top rated certified equipment they can trust. This vacuum meets more safety ratings than any other explosion proof vacuum we manufacture! This includes all Class I, Div. 1, Group ratings A, B, C and D and Class II Div. 1, Groups E, F and G. Plus, the true HEPA-rated downstream mounted filter assures additional safety for both, wet and dry applications. Added to the list of features is the tilting 25-gallon stainless steel SAE 304 tank with less than 10 Ohms resistivity, making the VAC-EX-AV-25SS one of our largest capacity explosion proof vacuums.
VAC-EX-AV-25SS air Powered Explosion Proof Vacuum includes:
VAC-EX-AV-25SS Air Powered Dry Hazardous Area Vacuum, grounded air supply hose, anti-static filter. Complete accessory kit includes a 16-gallon non-sparking stainless steel tank with tilt feature.
Request a Quote
- Grounding cable - limits hazards
- Air powered - shock resistant tilting tank with dump valve - easy dumping
- Reusable filters - saves money
- HEPA filter system traps particles down to 1 microns - superior filtration
- Tool basket - easy storage of accessories
- Uses 1-1/2", 2" or 3" hoses - versatile
- Air Requirements: Minimum 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Air Line: 1/2" I.D. or larger
- Static Water Lift: 180" at 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Air Displacement: 110 CFM at 80 PSI and 40 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 16 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 17 Gallons
- Dimensions: 46"(h) x 27"(w) x 30"(d)
- Weight: 89 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.