Industrial Vacuum, Wet-Dry, Heavy Duty, Chip/Coolant Recovery• DV-CM4A
The DV-CM4 Chip-Master Vacuums are a powerful addition to serious machine shops. These units can gulp up and separate chips from coolant, then pump filtered coolant back into your machine tools or coolant storage, fast. Each unit features an internal chip collection basket to trap metal shavings down to 0.05" (1.3mm). A second filtration through the polypropylene filter will trap metal fines down to 300 microns. The built-in transfer pump can then be used to return the filtered coolant to the machine tool, or into the collection drums.
DV-CM4 Chip & Coolant Recovery Vacuum includes:
A DV-CM4 vacuum, 22 gallon metal chip basket, nylon and polypropylene filters, 66 gallon liquid collection tank, handles, casters, transfer pump, and a dump valve.
Note: Product does not come with accessories. Please order VAC-KIT-5 or individual accessories.
Request a Quote
- Heavy-duty motor - strong suction
- 66 (250 liter) liquid collection tank - large capacity
- Coolant level indicator - lets operator know when liquid collection tank is full
- High flow pump - returns filtered coolant to machine tool
- 22 Gal. metal chip basket - separates chips from coolant down to 0.05" (1.3mm)
- Optional polypropylene filter - separates fines from coolant down to 300 microns
- 1-1/2" or 2" (38mm or 51mm) hoses - versatile
- 3" (76mm) dump valve - gravity discharge of coolant
- Motor Power: Single Motor 4.5 HP total (3.4 kW) By Pass Motor
- Input Power: 14 Amps, 230 V, 50/60 Hz AC (Other options available)
- Power Supply Cord: 30' (9.15m), 14-4
- Static Water Lift: 118" (2.3m)
- Air Displacement: 206 CFM (9.9 m3/min)
- Metal Chip Basket: Filters to 0.05" (1.3mm)
- Polypropylene Filter: Filters to 300 microns
- Pump Flow: 40 GPM
- Dimensions: 56" high x 22" wide x 44" deep
- Weight: 265 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.