Industrial Vacuum, Soot/Powder Recovery, Boiler Cleaning• GTC-540-15SS
When cleaning soot is the job at hand, the GTC-540 Soot Vacuum delivers remarkable results. Ideal for soot and fine powder recovery, it is the recommended vacuum for professional boiler cleaning. The choice is yours to use it alone, or with a Goodway firetube boiler cleaner. The GTC-540 can be used on 15 or 20 gallon (57 or 76 liter) tanks and 30 or 55 gallon (114 or 208 liter) drums. The GTC-540 series is uniquely engineered for quick collection of soot. Its high CFM rating allows for the speedy recovery of light powdery materials, without the typical filter clogging. In addition, the soot is neatly collected into a disposable polyethylene bag for convenient disposal. Whatever the package, this soot vacuum system provides a clean solution to a dirty problem.
Note: Product does not include accessories. Order VAC-KIT-9 or individual accessories (1-1/2").
Request a Quote
- Designed for soot and scale recovery - use with confidence
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Reusable filters - saves money
- Four tank sizes - fits any application
- 1-1/2" or 2" (38mm or 51mm) hoses - versatile
- GTC-540A is CE certified
- Motor Power: 2-1/2 HP (1.6 kW) total, 1 1/8 HP (0.8 kW) per motor, By Pass Motors
- Input Power: 14 Amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (Other options available)
- Power Supply Cord: 37' (11.3m), 14-3
- Static Water Lift: 50" (1.3m)
- Air Displacement: 270 CFM (7.6 m3/min)
- Weight of Lid Assembly: 25 lbs (10 kg)
Visit our support section for more information.