Industrial Vacuum HEPA, Dry, Hazardous Material Cleanup• DV-AV9-EX
When your industrial vacuum needs safety and incredible filtering, the DV-AV9-EX explosion-proof HEPA industrial vacuum is the ideal choice. It seamlessly blends incredible cleaning power with HEPA filtering and UL certification for use where explosive and hazardous materials are present, like fine powders, coal dust, flammable dust, and more. Certified for: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, and Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G. Powered by compressed air, this explosion proof industrial vacuum includes powerful features for dry pickup, including filtering to 99.99% down to .03 microns. It also includes an external shaker to make sure it keeps filters clear of clogs.
Note: The product does not include accessories. Order DA-EP-KIT or individual accessories (2")
DV-AV9-EX Dry Explosion Proof HEPA Industrial Vacuum Includes:
DV-AV9-EX Industrial Vacuum Grounding cable. Anti-static filter. External filter shaker. 12-gallon non-sparking stainless steel detachable tank with handles, casters, and tool basket.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Grounding cable - limits hazards
- Air powered - shock resistant
- Detachable roll-out collection tank - easy dumping
- External filter shaker - keeps filter clear
- Reusable 1 Micron pocket filter - saves money
- .03 Micron HEPA filter - gets it all
- Filter system traps particles down to 1 microns - superior filtration
- Tool basket - easy storage of accessories Versatile - uses 1-1/2", 2" or 3" hoses
- Air Requirements: Minimum 50 PSI at 35 CFM, Maximum 90 PSI at 50 CFM
- Air Line: 1/2" I.D. or larger
- Static Water Lift: 160" at 90 PSI
- Air Displacement: 125 CFM at 90 PSI
- Dimensions: 15" diameter tank, 51" high overall
- Weight: 97 lbs
- Dry Capacity: 10 gallons
- Certified for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G.
- TUV, CE
Visit our support section for more information.