Industrial Vacuum, Chip/Coolant Recovery, w/Twin Motors• DV-CNC
The CNC ChipMaster Vacuum features both, a chip basket to separate chips and swarf as small as .05" from coolant and a reverse pump-out system to return filtered coolant to the machine tool, or into collection drums. A second filtration, through an optional polypropylene filter, will trap metal fines down to 300 microns. Like the other ChipMaster units, its tangential intake port allows the unit to not only recover chips and coolant but strings and clumps as well. It's twin motors deliver powerful performance with a static water lift of 90" and an air displacement of 224 CFM.
DV-CNC Twin Motor ChipMaster Industrial Vacuum includes:
A DV-CNC filter, tangential intake port, 11-gallon metal chip basket, 27-gallon bonderized steel drum with handles, casters, air-driven transfer pump and hose.
Note: Product does not come with accessories. Please order VAC-KIT-5 or individual accessories.
Request a Quote
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Coolant level indicator - lets operator know when liquid collection tank is full
- Liquid shut-off - prevents overflow
- Reverse pump-out system - returns filtered coolant to machine
- Tangential intake port - allows recovery of strings and clumps
- Metal chip basket - filters chips from coolant to 0.05" in size
- Optional polypropylene filter - separates fine particles from coolant down to 300 microns
- Uses 1-1/2" or 2" hoses - versatile
- Twin Motor(s) Power: 2.7 HP (Total) By-Pass
- Input Power: 15 amps, 115v, 60/50Hz AC
- Power Supply Cord: 30', 14-3
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Air Displacement: 224 CFM
- Metal Chip Basket: Filters to 0.05"
- Dry Capacity: 11 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 27 gallons
- Weight: 110 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.