Scale Removal System, 96 GPM, w/50 Gal. Tank• GDS-100-BV
When you need to upsize your descaling performance, consider the GDS-100 system from Goodway. This award-winning solution is a mobile Clean In Place (CIP) pump system optimized for larger descaling cleanings but can also accommodate small applications. It starts with a 1-1/2” magnetically driven 110v pump with maximum outputs of 96 GPM or 51’ of head pressure, and the features keep going.
This portable and powerful system has been designed from the bottom up to deliver incredible descaling results time after time. Heavy-duty construction helps keep it safe when operating in rough industrial environments, and large hoses with camlock fittings mean that getting it set up and pumping is a breeze. Add in strainers and pressure gauges and you have the perfect solution for serious descaling.
GDS-100-BV Scale Removal System includes:
(2) 1-1/2" x 25' circulation hoses, 50 gal. venting drum, Bypass valves, chemicals fill port, and pressure gauges.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Winner of the 2019 Dealer Design Awards "HVAC Light Commercial Equipment" silver award.
- Winner of 2018 Plant Engineering "Product of the Year" silver award.
- Heavy-duty industrial design and 50 gallons horizontal, vented tank offers excellent stability.
- 110V and a chemical protected (NEMA 4X) electrical box deliver convenience and safety.
- Large 1-1/2” x 25’ hoses with locking camlock fittings and isolation valves for ease of use and high performance.
- Y strainer and bypass valve functions increase performance by catching particulates for easy disposal, and to offer variable flow to match specific applications.
- Two pressure gauges offer simple performance feedback indicators, while built-in check valves offer safety against liquid flood back, should there be power loss.
- Designed to handle total volumes ranging from 50 gallons and up.
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Input Power: 13.5 amps, 110 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional 7 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz AC)
- Output Water Pressure 51' of head at 96 GPM
- Pumps: IP55 rated (Protected from low-pressure water jets from any direction, limited ingress protection)
- Variable flow by-pass: Available in GDS-100-BV model only
- Chemical Fill Port: Available in GDS-100-BV model only
- Pressure Gauges: Available in GDS-100-BV model only
- Dimensions: 36" high x 32" wide x 66" deep
- Weight: 200 lbs net dry
- CE Certified
Visit our support section for more information.
Product InformationHow does a descaler work?
A descaler is a chemical solution that removes built-up mineral deposits, such as calcium and lime, from pipes, appliances, and other surfaces. These deposits, also known as scale, can accumulate over time and cause various problems, such as reduced water flow, reduced heating efficiency, and reduced appliance performance.
Descaler chemicals react with the mineral deposits to loosen and dissolve them. Descaler chemicals generally contain acids and other agents that react with the minerals to form a soluble compound that can be easily rinsed away. In other words, it dissolves the scale, making it easy to flush out of the system.
Our ScaleBreak® descaling solutions come in specifically engineered formulas to match the underlying metals in your system. Contact us to discuss your specific descaling need.