Scale Removal System, 30 GPM, pH Analyzer w/15 Gal. Tank• GDS-15-PH
The patented GDS-15-PH offers powerful descaling and advanced features to keep pH levels balanced for optimal performance. This product is designed for descaling larger units, like boilers, chillers, and large pump systems. The unique features of the GDS-15-PH Scale Removal System enable the operator to easily remove energy-robbing scale buildup from their heating and cooling equipment. After connecting the inlet and outlet hoses to your shell and tube heat exchanger or other vessels, it is a simple matter of allowing the machine to circulate the chemical and water. With the integrated chemical pump drawing directly from the container, there is no need for user contact. It will automatically evaluate the pH level as the scale breaks down and injects additional chemicals as needed. This allows the operator to leave the entire system in place, so that other tasks can be performed while the cleaning occurs. When the process is completed, the neutralized wastewater is safely flushed down the drain.
Note: Check local, state, and federal rules for disposal of any used chemical/water in your area.
GDS-15-PH Scale Removal System includes:
- Descaling System
- (2) 15' circulation hoses
- 15 gal. venting drum
- (1) pH probe
- (5) pH 7.01 calibration packets
- (5) pH 4.01 calibration packets
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Chemical-resistant plumbing and pumps
- 30 GPM pump re-circulates quickly
- Easy to understand - control panel monitors progress
- The portable design maximizes flexibility
- Multiple valves and input allow for immersion tank re-circulating
- 15-gallon venting drum for closed systems
- Hands-free automatic chemical pump
- Patent# 8,926,765 B1
- Patent # 10,012,455
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP Input Power: 11 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional 5.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz AC)
- Output Water Pressure 30 feet of head at 30 GPM
- Pumps: Noryl centrifugal main pump and positive displacement diaphragm chemical pump
- Dimensions: 48" high x 26" wide x 33" deep
- Weight: 125 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Product InformationHow does a descaler work?
A descaler is a chemical solution that removes built-up mineral deposits, such as calcium and lime, from pipes, appliances, and other surfaces. These deposits, also known as scale, can accumulate over time and cause various problems, such as reduced water flow, reduced heating efficiency, and reduced appliance performance.
Descaler chemicals react with the mineral deposits to loosen and dissolve them. Descaler chemicals generally contain acids and other agents that react with the minerals to form a soluble compound that can be easily rinsed away. In other words, it dissolves the scale, making it easy to flush out of the system.
Our ScaleBreak® descaling solutions come in specifically engineered formulas to match the underlying metals in your system. Contact us to discuss your specific descaling need.