Scale Removal System, 30 GPM, pH Analyzer w/15 Gal. Tank• GDS-15-PH
The patented GDS-15-PH offers powerful descaling and advanced features to keep pH levels balanced, for optimal performance. This product is designed for descaling larger units, like boilers, chillers and large pump systems. The unique features of the GDS-15-PH Scale Removal System enable the operator to easily remove energy-robbing scale buildup from their heating and cooling equipment. After connecting the inlet and outlet hoses to your shell and tube heat exchanger or other vessel, it is a simple matter of allowing the machine to circulate the chemical and water. With the integrated chemical pump drawing directly from the container, there is no need for user contact. It will automatically evaluate the pH level as the scale breaks down and injects additional chemicals, as needed. This allows the operator to leave the entire system in place, so that other tasks can be performed while the cleaning occurs. When the process is completed, the neutralized waste water is safely flushed down the drain.
GDS-15-PH Scale Removal System includes:
(2) 15' circulation hoses 15 gal. venting drum (1) pH probe (5) pH 7.01 calibration packets (5) pH 4.01 calibration packets
Note: Check local, state and federal rules for disposal of any used chemical/water in your area.
- Chemical-resistant plumbing and pumps
- 30 GPM pump re-circulates quickly
- Easy to understand - control panel monitors progress
- Portable design maximizes flexibility
- Multiple valves and input allow for immersion tank re-circulating
- 15 gallon venting drum for closed systems
- Hands free automatic chemical pump
- Patent# 8,926,765 B1
- Patent # 10,012,455
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP Input Power: 11 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional 5.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz AC)
- Output Water Pressure 30 feet of head at 30 GPM
- Pumps: Noryl centrifugal main pump and positive displacement diaphragm chemical pump
- Dimensions: 48" high x 26" wide x 33" deep
- Weight: 125 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.