Scale Removal System, 21 GPM w/15 Gal. Tank.• GDS-C92
For the ultimate combination of descaling portability and performance, the GDS-C92 is the answer. Constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene and acid-proof components, this descaling unit is designed for years of use in industrial applications. The secret to their success at removing scale lies in the innovative Flow Reversal Valve. During the descaling process, limescale dissolves and creates foam and gas, which acts as a barrier to further scale reduction. Using the Flow Reversal Valve allows the foam and gas to discharge into the tank, eliminating the barrier effect and considerably speeding up the descaling process. Each unit is self-priming and safely contains chemicals within its integral tank, allowing for maximum user-friendliness.
The GDS-C92 will take care of small to medium boilers, chillers, heat exchangers, etc. This system uses a 21-gallon per minute (GPM) flow rate.
Note: Check local, state, and federal rules for the disposal of any used chemical/water in your area.
GDS-C92 Scale Removal System includes:
- GDS-C92 Scale Removal System w/15-gallon tank
- Multiple fittings, and two 10' circulation hoses
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Acid proof pump and fittings
- Innovative flow reversal valve for faster cleaning
- Run dry, 21 GPM pump
- Compact design for easy transport and storage
- 15-gallon reservoir tank
- Venting cap for closed systems
- CE Certified
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP
- Input Power: 8.6 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Other options available)
- Water Flow: 21 GPM
- Pumps: Centrifugal
- Tank Capacity: 15 gallon
- Dimensions: 35" high x 15" wide x 23" deep
- Weight: 50 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.