Industrial Vacuum, Wet-Dry, Air Powered AV-1200Print
AV-1200 Standard Duty Industrial Vacuums
A proven workhorse, the AV-1200 Wet-Dry Vacuum can gulp up to 45 gallons of water per minute. It can produce a static water lift of 170" and an air displacement of 125 CFM at 90 psi. Maintenance departments across all industries count on this vacuum. It recovers everything from machine oil and engine coolant to assorted powders and metal chips quickly and safely, without the risks associated with electrical vacuums in hazardous situations. The AV-1200 can be used on 15 gallon tanks and 30 or 55 gallon drums.
Note: Product does not come with accessories. Please order VAC-KIT-9-G or individual accessories (1-1/2")
- Air powered - shock resistant
- No moving parts - maintenance free
- Three tank sizes - fits any application
- Liquid shut-off - prevents overflow
- Metal deflector - will not shatter
- Reusable filters - saves money
- 1-1/2" or 2" hoses - versatile
- Air Requirements: Minimum 50 PSI at 35 CFM, Maximum 90 PSI at 50 CFM
- Air Line: 1/2" I.D. or larger
- Static Water Lift: 120"-170"
- Air Displacement: 135-125 CFM
- Weight of Lid Assembly: 16 lbs