Pneumatic Hose/Tube/Pipe Cleaning Gun• JCL-2010
The JetLaunch is the tool of choice for maintaining hydraulic and fluid handling systems. The unit shoots oversized foam projectiles to clean straight, curved and coiled tubes, pipes and pneumatic hoses 3/16"-2" (4.8-51mm) I.D. It will even shoot the projectiles through couplings, valves and 90 bends to thoroughly clean the entire system. The JetLaunch uses compressed air to shoot oversized foam projectiles. Nozzles are available for shooting into hoses, tubes and couplings. The operator simply attaches the appropriate nozzle, loads the projectile and shoots. As the projectile is propelled forward, it pushes out deposits, leaving the tube, pipe or hose thoroughly cleaned.
- JetLaunch Pneumatic Cleaning Gun only.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Versatile - shoots straight, curved and coiled tubes, pipes and hoses
- Reduces fatigue - push trigger button
- Rugged construction - long life
- Quick disconnect fittings - no tools required
- Compact - easy handling
- Air Requirements: Minimum 90 PSI (6.2 BAR), Maximum 120 PSI (8.3 BAR)
- Dimensions: 3"-5" (76-130mm) long (depending on nozzle)
- Weight: 1 lbs (0.7 kg)
Visit our support section for more information.