Rotary Duct Cleaner• AQ-R1500B-60
Dirty round, rectangular or spiral ducts are breeding grounds for mold spores, bacteria, dust, pollen, viruses, and other harmful deposits. These deposits not only lead to dirty evaporator coils, which can cause reduced efficiency of your HVAC system but can also seriously harm the quality of your indoor air quality (IAQ).
The AQ-R1500 Duct Cleaner makes duct cleaning a simple, one-person operation. It is ideal for cleaning ducts 4"-18" (100-460mm) I.D., round or spiral, and 4"-16" (100-410mm) rectangular/square in air conditioning, heating, ventilation, and exhaust systems.
The AQ-R1500 duct cleaning system uses a cleaning brush mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. Add a high air displacement vacuum, like our AQ-V-3M connected to the duct to remove deposits as they are loosened.
AQ-R1500 Rotary Duct Cleaner includes:
AQ-R1500 Duct Cleaner, HP (0.6 kW), adjustable speed control, mobile dolly, tool storage box, and belt switch.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Speed control - set shaft rotation at the optimum speed for each application
- Reversible shaft rotation - optimizes cleaning
- Versatile - interchangeable cleaning tools
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Belt switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable/reversible, up to 1,500 rpm
- Motor Power: 1 HP (0.6 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 6 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Other options available)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 49 lbs (22 kg)
Visit our support section for more information.