Hi Flow Negative Air Machine 2500 CFM• AQ-V-4A
Get the best results for your duct cleaning jobs using the latest technology in negative air machines from Goodway®. This AQ-V-4A negative air machine delivers strong negative pressure in the air exchanger duct and small ductwork system. This allows the capture of virtually all debris during cleaning.
The product is designed for single-operator use. It is constructed of a motor section and a filtration cube for easy access and maintenance, and is constructed with aluminum components and offers stainless steel accessories that offer heavy-duty use but with less weight.
The system features three-stage filtration (cube, pleated, and HEPA) to increase indoor air quality and capture the finest particles, including a fitted true 99.97% HEPA final filtration stage. Includes a 10” x 15” duct hose and 10” flange. The handle is removable for easy transportation and storage.
- AQ-V-4A Negative Air Machine
- 10” x 15’ (25.4cm x 4.6m) flex hose
- 10" flange
- 25’ (7.6m) power cord
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Heavy-duty two-piece design
- Aluminum and stainless steel design
- One-Operator functionality
- Three-stage filtration with 99.97% efficient HEPA
- Compact for easy transport and storage
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP
- Available in: 220V, 5.1 AMPS 60HZ AC
- 2500 CFM (1900 CFM fully filtered)
- Weight: 123 lbs (55.8 kg)
Visit our support section for more information.