Super Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner• GVC-72000
This is the top-of-the-line, most powerful dry steam cleaner we have. This unit is a 72KW super heavy-duty steam cleaner that provides high volumes of dry steam. Its diverse features and advanced technology deliver super-heated steam vapor at 5% moisture content to safely and effectively demolish grease, grime, bacteria, and so much more on contact. Plus, its advanced settings allow you to clean a wide variety of machinery and plant equipment, including sensitive packaging and filling equipment.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE - TO SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO, PLEASE FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST
Applications Include: Decontamination/Sanitation of Equipment, Parts Cleaning, Replacing Solvents, Central Vapor Steam Delivery System - Multiple Belt Cleaning Installations.
Manufacturing Industries Include: Bakery, Candy, Dairy, Meat, Poultry, Automotive, Metals, Paper, Plastics, Packaging, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Packaged Goods
GVC-72000 Super Heavy Duty Dry Steam Cleaner Includes:
Super Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner 480 V, 60 Hz AC, three-phase 33' hose with a pistol grip. Accessories sold separately
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Continuous fill hose connection - Never stop
- Single stainless steel boiler - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable moisture content - 5-15% Water content.
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools available - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks and crevices
- Input Power: 86 amps, 480V, 60 Hz AC
- Water Tank: 10.6 gallons
- Chemical Tanks: Two 1.3 gallons
- Boilers: Eight, 2.4 gallons each
- Output Steam Pressure: 145 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290°F
- Output Steam Volume: 265 lbs/hr
- Dimensions: 28" high x 39" wide x 24" deep
- Weight: 264 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Doing Business with GoodwayDo you offer on-site product demonstrations?
For certain product categories, Goodway does offer complimentary on-site demonstrations of our products. Please submit a quote request through our online commerce system or contact a Goodway sales representative to discuss your specific application. We can help identify the products that will best suit your needs. If a demonstration is available, it can be scheduled at that time.