Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner w/Twin Boilers• GVC-18000
A favorite for cleaning and sanitizing dry cleaning production areas in food and beverage, and manufacturing plants. Compact, maneuverable, and very powerful, the GVC-18000 is a commercial heavy-duty, industrial three-phase dry steam cleaner. Two stainless steel boilers heat up tap water from a 10.4-gallon tank, producing continuous steam with a variable output pressure of 0-145 PSI and an output temperature of 290°F. It obliterates oils, dirt, allergens, and bacteria on contact.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE - TO SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO PLEASE FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST
Twin boilers create steam incredibly quick and give more consistent quality steam and pressure. This unit produces continuous steam at 7-9 gallons per hour. The unit comes equipped with hoses and vapor-steam gun and attachments, as well as two chemical tanks for cleaner injection. Works great alone or with our portable or fixed conveyor belt cleaning systems. A simultaneous vacuum option is available for advanced cleaning.
GVC-18000 Twin Boiler Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner includes:
Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner with two boilers, 480 V, 60 Hz AC, three-phase, 33' hose with a pistol grip, two soap containers, and 1-gallon bottle of high temp cleaner.
Complete accessory kit including One 20" wand, one 40" wand, four 2-1/4" circular nylon brushes, four 2-1/4" circular brass brushes, four 2-1/4" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1-1/2" circular nylon brushes, four 1-1/2" circular brass brushes, four 1-1/2" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1" circular nylon scrubbing brushes, four 1" circular brass scrubbing brushes, four 1" circular stainless steel scrubbing brushes, one pair high temp gloves, one close-range nozzle, one accessory bin, two side panel keys, and safety glasses.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Continuous fill hose connection - Never stop
- Two stainless steel boilers - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable moisture content - 5-15% Water content.
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks, and crevices
- Simultaneous vacuum option - Better cleaning
- CE Certified
- Input Power: 22 amps, 480V, 50/60 Hz AC, three phase Maximum 18,000 W
- Water Tank: 10.4 gallons
- Chemical Tanks: Two 1.3 gallons
- Boilers: Two, 2.4 gallons each
- Output Steam Pressure: 0-145 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290°F
- Dimensions: 44" high x 28" wide x 41" deep
- Weight: 194 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Doing Business with GoodwayDo you offer on-site product demonstrations?
For certain product categories, Goodway does offer complimentary on-site demonstrations of our products. Please submit a quote request through our online commerce system or contact a Goodway sales representative to discuss your specific application. We can help identify the products that will best suit your needs. If a demonstration is available, it can be scheduled at that time.