Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner w/Twin Boilers• GVC-18000
A favorite for cleaning and sanitizing dry cleaning production areas in food and beverage, and manufacturing plants. Compact, maneuverable and very powerful, the GVC-18000 is a commercial heavy-duty, industrial three-phase dry steam cleaner. Two stainless steel boilers heat up tap water from a 10.4-gallon tank, producing continuous steam with a variable output pressure of 0-145 PSI and an output temperature of 290°F. It obliterates oils, dirt, allergens, and bacteria on contact.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE - TO SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO PLEASE FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST
Twin boilers create steam incredibly quick and give more consistent quality steam and pressure. This unit produces continuous steam at 7-9 gallons per hour. The unit comes equipped with hoses and vapor-steam gun and attachments, as well as two chemical tanks for cleaner injection. Works great alone or with our portable or fixed conveyor belt cleaning systems. Simultaneous vacuum option is available for advanced cleaning.
GVC-18000 Twin Boiler Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner includes:
Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner with two boilers, 480 V, 60 Hz AC, three phase, 33' hose with a pistol grip, two soap containers and 1-gallon bottle of high temp cleaner.
Complete accessory kit including: One 20" wand, one 40" wand, four 2-1/4" circular nylon brushes, four 2-1/4" circular brass brushes, four 2-1/4" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1-1/2" circular nylon brushes, four 1-1/2" circular brass brushes, four 1-1/2" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1" circular nylon scrubbing brushes, four 1" circular brass scrubbing brushes, four 1" circular stainless steel scrubbing brushes, one pair high temp gloves, one close-range nozzle, one accessory bin, two side panel keys and safety glasses.
- Features & SpecsFeatures
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Continuous fill hose connection - Never stop
- Two stainless steel boilers - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable moisture content - 5-15% Water content.
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks, and crevices
- Simultaneous vacuum option - Better cleaning
- CE Certified
- Input Power: 22 amps, 480V, 50/60 Hz AC, three phase Maximum 18,000 W
- Water Tank: 10.4 gallons
- Chemical Tanks: Two 1.3 gallons
- Boilers: Two, 2.4 gallons each
- Output Steam Pressure: 0-145 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290°F
- Dimensions: 44" high x 28" wide x 41" deep
- Weight: 194 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Doing Business with GoodwayDo you offer on-site product demonstrations?
For certain product categories, Goodway does offer complimentary on-site demonstrations of our products. Please submit a quote request through our online commerce system or contact a Goodway sales representative to discuss your specific application. We can help identify the products that will best suit your needs. If a demonstration is available, it can be scheduled at that time.
- Features & SpecsFeatures