Heavy-Duty Industrial Dry Steam Cleaner w/Quad Boilers• GVC-36000-480
The GVC-36000 portable dry steam generator is a cleaning and sanitation powerhouse. The system generates up to 17.5 gallons of continuous dry steam per hour.
What is dry steam? Dry steam is regular steam that has been superheated and delivers all the cleaning and sanitation power of steam but with much less moisture (adjustable 5%-15% moisture volume). Dry steam can be safely used in dry clean environments or areas where wet cleaning is not recommended.
- Production system surface cleaning includes belts, packaging machinery, sorting systems, belt mechanisms, final part cleaning, and many other surfaces.
- Removal of gross soils, oil, and for allergen control
- Also designed for use with Goodway conveyor belt cleaning systems for flat and module belting.
Compact, maneuverable, and very powerful, the GVC-36000 is a commercial heavy-duty, industrial three-phase Dry Steam Cleaner. Quad stainless steel boilers heat tap water from a 10.4-gallon tank - or direct hose connection - producing a variable output pressure of 0-145 PSI and an output temperature of 290°F, obliterating oils, dirt, allergens like sesame seeds and nuts, and bacteria on contact.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE - TO SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO, PLEASE FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST
This unit produces continuous steam and comes equipped with hoses, vapor-steam gun and attachments, and two chemical tanks for cleaner injection. The system works great as a stand-alone product or with our conveyor belt cleaning systems. A simultaneous vacuum option is available for advanced cleaning.
GVC-36000 Quad Boiler Heavy Duty Dry Steam Cleaner Includes:
Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner. 53 Amp, 480 V, 60 Hz AC, three-phase. 33' hose with a pistol grip. Two soap containers. Quad stainless steel boilers.
Complete accessory kit including One (1) 20'' wand, one (1) 40" wand, four 2-1/4" circular nylon brushes, four 2-1/4" circular brass brushes, four 2-1/4" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1-1/2" circular nylon brushes, four 1-1/2" circular brass brushes, four 1-1/2" circular stainless steel brushes, four circular nylon scrubbing brushes, four circular brass scrubbing brushes, four circular stainless steel scrubbing brushes, multi-brush tool, safety glasses.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Continuous fill hose connection - Never stop
- Four stainless steel boilers - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable moisture content - 5-15% Water content.
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks, and crevices
- Simultaneous vacuum option - Better cleaning
- CE certified
- Input Power: 480V, 575V, and other configurations available.
- Water Tank: 10.6 gallons
- Chemical Tanks: Two 1.3 gallons
- Boilers: Four, 2.4 gallons each
- Output Steam Pressure: 0-145 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290°F
- Dimensions: 41" high x 28" wide x 43" deep
- Weight: 225 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Doing Business with GoodwayDo you offer on-site product demonstrations?
For certain product categories, Goodway does offer complimentary on-site demonstrations of our products. Please submit a quote request through our online commerce system or contact a Goodway sales representative to discuss your specific application. We can help identify the products that will best suit your needs. If a demonstration is available, it can be scheduled at that time.
Order/Shipping QuestionsDoes Goodway offer financing?
For certain products and categories, Goodway can help with financing options. Financing options can allow you access to immediate product delivery while maximizing your payment structures. Please discuss payment options directly with your sales representative.
Please note: We currently only offer finance options on our large steam generation machines, conveyor belt cleaning systems, and some of our specialty industrial vacuums.