Heavy-Duty Industrial Dry Steam Cleaner w/Quad Boilers• GVC-36000
For larger, continuous cleaning and sanitizing needs at a food processing plant, factory or industrial park, this is the dry steam cleaner for you. Compact, maneuverable and very powerful, the GVC-36000 is a commercial heavy-duty, industrial three-phase Dry Steam Cleaner. Quad stainless steel boilers heat tap water from a 10.4-gallon tank - or direct hose connection - producing a variable output pressure of 0-145 PSI and an output temperature of 290°F obliterating oils, dirt, allergens, and bacteria on contact.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE - TO SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO PLEASE FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST
This unit produces continuous steam at 17.5 gallons per hour and comes equipped with hoses and vapor-steam gun and attachments, as well as two chemical tanks for cleaner injection. Works great as a stand-alone product or with our conveyor belt cleaning systems. Simultaneous vacuum option is available for advanced cleaning.
GVC-36000 Quad Boiler Heavy Duty Dry Steam Cleaner Includes:
Heavy-Duty Dry Steam Cleaner. 53 Amp, 480 V, 60 Hz AC, three phase. 33' hose with a pistol grip. Two soap containers. Quad stainless steel boilers.
Complete accessory kit including: One (1) 20' wand, one (1) 40" wand, four 2-1/4" circular nylon brushes, four 2-1/4" circular brass brushes, four 2-1/4" circular stainless steel brushes, four 1-1/2" circular nylon brushes, four 1-1/2" circular brass brushes, four 1-1/2" circular stainless steel brushes, four circular nylon scrubbing brushes, four circular brass scrubbing brushes, four circular stainless steel scrubbing brushes, multi-brush tool, safety glasses.
- Features & SpecsFeatures
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Continuous fill hose connection - Never stop
- Four stainless steel boilers - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable moisture content - 5-15% Water content.
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks, and crevices
- Simultaneous vacuum option - Better cleaning
- CE certified
- Input Power: 53 amps, 480V, 50/60 Hz AC, three phase Maximum 36,000 W
- Water Tank: 10.6 gallons
- Chemical Tanks: Two 1.3 gallons
- Boilers: Four, 2.4 gallons each
- Output Steam Pressure: 0-145 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290°F
- Dimensions: 41" high x 28" wide x 43" deep
- Weight: 225 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.
Doing Business with GoodwayDo you offer on-site product demonstrations?
For certain product categories, Goodway does offer complimentary on-site demonstrations of our products. Please submit a quote request through our online commerce system or contact a Goodway sales representative to discuss your specific application. We can help identify the products that will best suit your needs. If a demonstration is available, it can be scheduled at that time.
- Features & SpecsFeatures