Commercial Vapor-Steam Cleaner• GVC-1502
The GVC-1502 Vapor Steam Cleaner delivers cleaning and dry steam sanitizing performance in a small, portable and easy-to-use package. Using standard tap water, this unit produces dry vapor steam with an adjustable pressure of 0-90 PSI and an output temperature of 290 °F that quickly removes dirt, grease, and grime. Its high heat also kills bacteria, fungus, mold, mildew and other microorganisms on contact. Plus, integrated chemical injection can increase cleaning performance even more. While the adjustable pressure allows the operator to release sufficient vapor-steam to thoroughly clean any surface without reduced visibility, the unit's chemical-injection system provides for additional cleaning power.
Use in a variety of industrial applications including food and beverage production, manufacturing, and for steam cleaning HVAC coils.
The unit comes with a full assortment of cleaning tools and accessories to cover a wide range of applications.
GVC-1502 Dry Vapor Steam Cleaner includes:
GVC-1502 Vapor-Steam Cleaner with 1,500 W boiler, 115 V, 50/60 Hz 8' hose with pistol grip, soap container, and 1-gallon bottle of cleaner. Included accessory kit contents: Two-piece 38" wand, 11" floor brush, 5" triangular brush, 9-1/2" squeegee tool, 6-1/2" curved lance, 2" circular nylon brush, three circular nylon scrubbing brushes, three circular copper scrubbing brushes, and three circular stainless steel scrubbing brushes.
- Stainless steel construction - Long life
- In operation refillable water tank - Continuous steam
- Stainless steel boiler - No depressurization needed after use
- Adjustable dry vapor-steam pressure - Matches application
- Chemical-injection - Additional cleaning power
- Multiple cleaning tools - Ideal for flat surfaces, cracks and crevices
- CE Certified
- Input Power: 13 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC Maximum 1,500 W
- Water Tank: 1.3 gallons
- Chemical Tank: 1.3 gallons
- Boiler: 0.8 gallons
- Output Steam Pressure: Adjustable, 0-90 PSI
- Output Steam Temperature: 290F
- Dimensions: 37" high x 13" wide x 21" deep
- Weight: 57 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.