TFC-JR Cooling Tower Fill Chemical Applicator• TFC-JR
Introducing the TFC-JR, a portable, user-friendly solution for your cooling tower cleaning needs. This chemical applicator is engineered for contractors seeking top-notch performance in a convenient and accessible tool. It's perfect for the application of our specialized cooling tower cleaning chemicals, including:
- ScaleBreak®-Gel: An efficient remover of mineral scale deposits.
- BIOSPRAY-Tower Disinfectant: A potent disinfectant that eliminates 99.9% of harmful microorganisms, such as Legionella.
Cleaning your cooling tower is about more than just aesthetics—it's about safety too. By removing unsightly scale deposits, you're also eliminating potential breeding grounds for dangerous bacteria like Legionella. Employ the TFC-JR to distribute ScaleBreak-Gel evenly throughout the fill. This potent gel will diligently dissolve mineral deposits. For an even deeper clean, you can use the CC-400 (available separately) with a turbo nozzle, ensuring any remaining scale deposits are safely removed. The result? A cleaner, safer cooling tower.
Unsure about how much ScaleBreak-Gel you'll need? Use this handy calculator to make an accurate estimation.
But remember, a thorough cooling tower cleaning job doesn't end with the removal of scale deposits. Disinfection is a crucial final step. The TFC-JR is also engineered to spray our BIOSPRAY-TOWER disinfectant effectively and quickly, killing 99.9% of Legionella bacteria. Ensure the complete cleanliness and safety of your cooling tower with the TFC-JR - your all-in-one solution for cooling tower cleaning.
2022 New Equipment Digest Innovation Award winner.
TFC-JR Cooling Tower Fill Cleaner Applicator:
- 25' chemical resistant hose w/spray gun
- (3) 36" stainless steel extension wands
- Foaming nozzle
- 15° spray nozzle
- 40° chemical nozzle
- 45° quick-connect adapter
Features & SpecsFeatures
- 2022 New Equipment Digest Innovation Award winner.
- Compact, hand-carried designed
- Designed to apply ScaleBreak-Gel, the unique scale cleaner that clings to all surfaces for maximum scale-busting performance.
- Use with BIOSPRAY-Tower for complete tower disinfection
- Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant components, and dolly
- Siphon to attach to the 5-gallon chemical container
- Patented via US patent nos. 9,731,330 and 10,030,216
- Output Pressure: 200 PSI
- Power Supply Cord: 20'
- Input Power: 2 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 1 amp, 230 V, 60 Hz)
- Output Chemical/Water Flow: 1.1 GPM
- Dimensions: 12" high x 9.5" wide x 24" deep
- Weight: 35 lbs net dry
- CE Certified
Visit our support section for more information.