TFC-JR Cooling Tower Fill Chemical Applicator• TFC-JR
The TFC-JR cooling tower fill chemical applicator is designed for the busy contractor that demands outstanding chemical application performance, in a product that's portable and easy-to-use. Use it to apply our cooling tower cleaning chemicals like;
- ScaleBreak®-Gel - Mineral scale remover
- BIOSPRAY-Tower Disinfectant - use to kill 99.9% of microorganisms like legionella.
Cleaning unsightly scale deposits not only makes the tower look better but also removes hiding places for dangerous bacteria, like Legionella. Us the TFC-JR to wet fill and apply ScaleBreak-Gel. The gel will work hard to dissolve mineral deposits. Then, use the CC-400 (sold separately) along with a turbo nozzle to safely remove lingering scale deposits, leaving tower fill cleaner and safer.
How much ScaleBreak-Gel will I need? Use this handy calculator.
No fill and tower cleaning jobs are complete without complete disinfection. TFC-JR is also designed to quickly and effectively spray our tower disinfectant called BIOSPRAY-TOWER , which kills 99.9% of legionella.
TFC-JR Cooling Tower Fill Cleaner Applicator:
TFC-JR, 25' chemical resistant hose, spray gun, (3) 36" stainless steel extension wands, foaming nozzle, 15° spray nozzle, 40° chemical nozzle and a 45° quick connect adapter.
- Compact, hand-carried designed
- Designed to apply ScaleBreak-Gel, the unique scale cleaner that clings to all surfaces for maximum scale busting performance.
- Use with BIOSPRAY-Tower for complete tower disinfection
- Heavy-duty, chemical resistant components, and dolly
- Siphon to attach to the 5-gallon chemical container
- Output Pressure: 200 PSI
- Power Supply Cord: 20'
- Input Power: 2 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 1 amp, 230 V, 60 Hz)
- Output Chemical/Water Flow: 1.1 GPM
- Dimensions: 12" high x 9.5" wide x 24" deep
- Weight: 35 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.