CTV-1501 Cooling Tower Vacuum• CTV-1501-60
Your cooling tower basins are breeding grounds for dangerous bacteria, and no amount of water treatment can remove biological matter. Only mechanical cleaning can remove debris and sludge from basins. Don't let your cooling towers get your building sick, and foul heat exchangers and chillers. The CTV-1501 TowerVac® Cooling Tower Vacuum safely removes cooling tower bacteria, like Legionella and other micro-organisms, quickly and easily. Vacuum away bacteria-filled slime, algae, mud, and other contaminants from the sides and floor of any cooling tower basin or sump, without having to drain the system or shut it down. Saves time and saves water loss!
This Innovation Award Winner features an adjustable flow control that allows you to clean at a recovery rate of up to 60 GPM. Goodway cooling tower products help meet and exceed ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 188-2015, a standard for managing the remediation of Legionella in commercial building water. Don't allow dirty water in your cooling tower to cause Legionnaires' outbreaks, foul chillers, rob efficiency and drive up your energy costs.
CTV-1501 Cooling Tower Vacuum includes:
CTV-1501 15' inlet hose, 25' outlet hose, 4' pickup wand, 6" gulper tool, and a storage bag.
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Saves water loss - no need to drain entire tower
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Heavy-duty motor - strong suction
- Semi-automatic pump priming system - simple startup
- Adjustable flow control - work at desired speed
- Quick connect hoses and tools - rapid assembly of system
- Hose, wand and tool holders - easy storage of accessories
- CE certified
- Motor power: 1 1 /2 HP (1.1 kW)
- Input power: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (15 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 7.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 7.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Static water lift: 25' (7.6m)
- Water displacement: 50 GPM (189 LPM) Pump: Centrifugal
- Dimensions: 35" (890mm) high x 22" (560mm) wide x 21" (535mm) deep
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.