Cooling Tower Basin Cleaning Kit• CTV-F2-KIT
Cooling towers are breeding grounds for dangerous bacteria, and no amount of water treatment can remove biological matter like mud, silt, leaves, and more. Only mechanical cleaning can remove this debris and sludge from basins. Without removal, this debris fouls heat exchangers and becomes a hotbed for bacterial growth like legionella.
This cooling tower cleaning kit provides everything you need to clean cooling tower basins without shutting down towers. Plus, it filters tower water for return to the tower or removal via drainage.
The CTV-1501 TowerVac® Cooling Tower Vacuum safely removes cooling tower bacteria, like Legionella and other micro-organisms, quickly and easily. Vacuum away bacteria-filled slime, algae, mud, and other contaminants from the sides and floor of any cooling tower basin or sump.
Cooling Tower Basin Cleaning Kit Includes:
- (1) CTV-1501-60 TowerVac
- (1) CTV-F2 Filter System
- (1) CTV-KIT-1501 Accessory kit
- (1) 9703-6 (Filters 6-pack)
- (1) SB-26 Carry Bag
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Saves water loss - no need to drain entire tower. Return water or drain filtered water
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Adjustable flow control - work at desired speed
- Quick connect hoses and tools - rapid assembly of system
- Hose, wand and tool holders - easy storage of accessories
- Re-usable filters - Convenient
- CE certified
- Motor power: 1 1 /2 HP (1.1 kW)
- Input power: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (15 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 7.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 7.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Static water lift: 25' (7.6m)
- Water displacement: 50 GPM (189 LPM) Pump: Centrifugal
- Dimensions: 35" (890mm) high x 22" (560mm) wide x 21" (535mm) deep
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg) net dry
- Input Water Pressure: Maximum 30 PSI at 50 GPM
- Filters: Two reusable synthetics, 40 square foot, 5-micron filters.
- Dimensions: 38" high x 20" wide x 20" deep
- Weight: 70 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.