Industrial Vacuum, Dry, HEPA, CoilVac• CVC-100
The CoilVac® Dry HEPA vacuum is so effective at removing heavy deposits from HVAC coils, you'd swear it were a water-based cleaner if you didn't know better. Not only does a 4 HP motor provide you with powerful suction action, it also doubles as a blower with two speeds in either setting. How's that for versatility? This reliable HEPA cleaner with a four-stage filter allows only safe air to pass through its exhaust. It also includes a variety of accessories designed for every tight corner and hard-to-reach space you're likely to encounter. An optional Dolly Mounting Kit makes the CVC-100 the perfect companion for your other quality Goodway coil cleaners, like the CC-140 CoilPro®.
CoilVac Dry HEPA Vacuum includes:
CVC-100 CoilVac filters, steel tank 6' vinyl crush proof hose, two piece 36'' wand, 19'' flexible extension wand, 3'' dual bristle dusting brush, 3'' long bristle dusting brush, 5'' blower/bulk pickup nozzle, 28" flexible crevice tool, 6'' flat brush and 48'' shoulder strap.
Request a Quote
- HEPA filter 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns - superior filtration
- Large HEPA filter - long life 2 quart paper filter collection bag - disposable and economical
- Heavy-duty motor - strong suction and superior air flow
- Matching intake and exhaust hose couplings - unique design allows for use as a vacuum or a blower
- Two vacuum/blower speed settings - set speed to match application
- 58 dBA (at low speed) and 68 dBA (at high speed) - quiet operation
- Stainless steel tank and chromed end caps - durable
- Carrying handle and strap - easy maneuverability
- Custom accessories - tools specifically designed for coil cleaning applications
- Motor Power: 4 HP Input Power: 12 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC Power (Optional: 6 amps, 230V, 50/60 Hz)
- Supply Cord: 25', 18-3
- Static Water Lift: Maximum 90"
- Air Displacement: Maximum 135 CFM
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" diameter tank, 18 1/4" long overall
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Dry Capacity: 2 quarts
- HEPA Filter: Certified 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
Visit our support section for more information.