CoilPro® Wet/Dry Coil Cleaning System w/CoilVac• CC-140-KIT
The complete coil cleaning system! Same as CC-140, but with CoilVac Dry HEPA Vacuum mounted on a dolly.
Goodway's CC-140 CoilPro Battery Powered Coil Cleaner is the solution for your coil cleaning applications. Spray bottles and pump sprayers are simply ineffective in penetrating most coil beds. In addition, many coil cleaner chemicals can actually damage the coils or create noxious fumes. This unique coil cleaning system is most efficient when used with our non-fuming CoilShine - an environmentally friendly expanding foam detergent. The CC-140 is designed to be flexible. The unit can be used for just about any coil cleaning application. It can operate on AC power or its integrated rechargeable battery. In addition, the unit can connect to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation or draw from either of its 5-gallon tanks. The operator applies a thick layer of CoilShine using the custom foaming nozzle. Then, with the flick of a switch, the CoilPro is ready to drive the CoilShine right through the dirty coils with one of its low-pressure fan nozzles, allowing the debris to quickly wash down the condensate drain. The precisely designed CoilPro provides just enough pressure and flow to get the job done - without damaging the delicate fins or overwhelming the drain pan.
A CoilPro CC-140, 25' hose, spray gun with 18" wand, 4 nozzles (foaming, two flat spray, pinpoint) and 1 gallon of CoilShine, CoilVac, filters, stainless steel tank, 6' vinyl crush-proof hose, two-piece 36" wand, 19" flexible extension wand, 3" dual bristle dusting brush, 3" long bristle dusting brush, 5" blower/bulk pickup nozzle, four piece 28" flexible crevice tool, 6" flat brush, CoilVac mounting bracket, and tool bin.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel wand - durable
- Flexible extension - clean hard to reach areas
- Four custom nozzles - matches application
- Integrated 5 gal. water tank - no hose required
- Integrated soap container - easy injection of cleaning solutions
- Removable 25' hose
- Removable spray gun with 18" wand 12 V rechargeable battery (included) - spray up to 90 gallons (150 gallons open flow) on one charge
- CoilVac HEPA vacuum cleaner - dry coils cleaning for best results
- Motor Power: 0.2 HP Input Power: 3 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC or 12 amps, 12 V,
- Deep Cycle rechargeable SLA battery
- Input Water Pressure: Maximum 120 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: Variable, 40-140 PSI at 0.25-1GPM
- Pump: Positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Water Tank: 5 gallons
- Soap Container: 5 gallons
- Dimensions: 44" high x 26" wide x 18" deep
- Weight: 88 lbs net dry with CoilVac
- CoilVac Vacuum Specifications:
- Motor Power: 4 HP
- Input Power: 11.25 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC
- Power Supply Cord: 25', 18-3
- Static Water Lift: Maximum 90"
- Air Displacement: Maximum 135 CFM
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" diameter tank, 18 1/4" long overall
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Dry Capacity: 2 quarts HEPA Filter: Certified 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
Visit our support section for more information.