CoilPro® Self Contained Coil Cleaning System• CC-140
Goodway's patented CC-140 CoilPro Battery Powered Coil Cleaner is the solution for your evaporator and condenser coil cleaning applications. Spray bottles and pump sprayers are simply ineffective in penetrating most coil beds. In addition, many coil cleaner chemicals can damage the coils or create noxious fumes. This unique coil cleaning system is most efficient when used with our non-fuming CoilShine, an environmentally friendly expanding foam detergent. The patented CC-140 is designed to be flexible. The unit can be used for just about any coil cleaning application.
The system can operate on AC power or its integrated rechargeable battery. In addition, the unit can connect to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation or draw from either of its 5-gallon tanks. The operator applies a thick layer of CoilShine, Goodway's expanding foam detergent, using the custom foaming nozzle. Then, with the flick of a switch, the CoilPro is ready to drive the CoilShine right through the dirty coils with one of its low-pressure fan nozzles, allowing the debris to quickly wash down the condensate drain. The precisely designed CoilPro provides enough pressure and flow to get the job done without damaging the delicate fins or overwhelming the drain pan.
A CoilPro CC-140 , 25' hose, spray gun with 18" wand, 4 nozzles (foaming, two flat spray, pinpoint), and 1 gallon of CoilShine.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel wand - durable
- Flexible extension - clean hard-to-reach areas
- Four custom nozzles - matches application
- Integrated water tank - no hose required
- Integrated soap container - easy injection of chemicals
- Removable 25' hose
- Removable spray gun with 18" wand
- 12 V rechargeable battery - spray up to 90 gallons (150 gallons open flow) on one charge
- Motor Power: 0.2 HP
- Input Power: 3 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC or 12 amps, 12 V, Deep Cycle rechargeable SLA battery
- Input Water Pressure: Maximum 120 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: Variable, 40-140 PSI at 0.25-1 GPM (Optional: 600 PSI at 1.6 GPM, AC model only)
- Pump: Positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Water Tank: 5 gallons
- Soap Container: 5 gallons
- Dimensions: 44" high x 26" wide x 18" deep
- Weight: 75 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.