CoilPro Jr. Compact Coil Cleaning System• CC-JR
The CoilPro line of coil cleaners has become the industry standard for HVAC maintenance professionals. In a constant effort to provide our customers with products designed for their specific applications, the CoilPro Jr. was created. The CC-JR has all of the unique features you would expect, with a few extra for good measure: a powerful 125 PSI pump, a long lasting deep cycle battery, operator controlled chemical injection and custom accessories. It's all packed into a portable ergonomic design, making it easy to transport from job to job. You'll find the CoilPro Jr. perfect for smaller roof top units, hard to reach air handlers, and refrigeration condenser coils.
CC-JR CoilPro HVAC Coil Cleaning Equipment includes:
CoilPro Jr., 10' self coiling spray hose, spray gun with 3' sectional 3/8" diameter stainless steel condenser wand, 2 nozzles (flat spray and pinpoint spray) and 1 gallon of CoilShine coil cleaner.
Request a Quote
- Deep cycle 12 Amp, 12 V rechargeable battery
- Integrated 3.3 gallon water tank and 1.75 quart chemical tank
- Adjustable control valve to inject chemicals from a 30:1 to 6:1 ratio
- 3' sectional 3/8" diameter stainless steel condenser wand
- Heavy duty adjustable carrying strap with shoulder pads
- A wide variety of custom attachments
- Motor Power: 0.2 HP
- Input Power: 12 amps, 12 V, DC rechargeable VRLA battery
- Recharge Power: 0.3 amp, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC Optional: 0.2 amp, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Water Pressure: 125 PSI at 0.6 GPM
- Pump: Positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Water Tank: 3.3 gallons
- Soap Container: 1.75 quarts
- Dimensions: 19" high x 18" wide x 10" deep
- Weight: 20 lbs net dry; 55 lbs at 3.3 gallons water and 1.75 quarts chemical
Visit our support section for more information.