CoilPro Industrial Coil Cleaner• CC-600
For washing those thick, hard to reach coils, turn to the CC-600 High Flow CoilPro Coil Cleaner. With an output water pressure of 300 or 600 PSI at 1.6 GPM, this unit delivers the cleaning force necessary to penetrate thick coil beds. When used with CoilShine, our environmentally friendly, non-fuming, expanding foam detergent, it will give you the cleanest coils possible. The CC-600 is designed to be used on large multiple-pass coil beds. It operates on AC power. The unit can connect to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation, or can draw from either of its own 5 gallon tanks.The operator simply applies a thick layer of CoilShine, Goodway's expanding foam detergent, using the custom foaming nozzle. Then, with the flick of a switch, the CoilPro is ready to drive the CoilShine right through the dirty coils with one of its low pressure fan nozzles, allowing the debris to quickly wash down the condensate drain. The precisely designed CoilPro provides just enough pressure and flow to get the job done, without damaging the delicate fins or overwhelming the drain pan.
CoilPro Industrial Coil Cleaner includes:
A CC-600 CoilPro, 25' hose, spray gun with 18'' wand, three nozzles (foaming, flat spray and pinpoint) and 1 gallon bottle of Coilshine.
Request a Quote
- 600 PSI pump with integrated 5 gallon water tank - can be used where a water connection is not available
- Integrated 5 gallon chemical tank - no need to drag along a pump sprayer Chemical control valve - inject "CoilShine at a 6:1 ratio
- 18" stainless steel wand - allows for use in tight locations
- Optional flexible extension - clean hard to reach coils
- Three custom nozzles - matches any application
- Motor Power: 1.3 HP
- Input Power: 12.5 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC
- Input Water Pressure: Maximum 120 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: 300 or 600 PSI at 1.6 GPM
- Pump: Positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Water Tank: 5 gallons
- Soap Container: 5 gallons
- Dimensions: 44" high x 26" wide x 18" deep
- Weight: 85 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.